Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year, New Me

I started out the new year with a bang. Well, more like a thud, thud, thud. I bought myself slippers for the first time EVER. I bought a pair for my daughter for Christmas so I got some too. Apparently, they are called slippers for a reason. I slipped coming down the stairs the first night I got them. I have a beautiful purple bruise on my hiney, sore neck and arms. Woo Hoo !! And I was completely sober.

So of course, that detered me from hitting the gym sooner. I did go to the gym Monday and had a good workout, but used the excuse that I didn't get enough sleep that night to go Tuesday. Grr. Now the weather is stopping me. I can hit the gym on my way home tonight for a short time.

Off to a new start, gotta get a groove on...

No comments:

Post a Comment